|Digital Media Solution:||Digital Media Streamers||Solution:||Recording, Streaming and Content Management|
MediaPOINTE’s VIDi4 h.264 (AVC, MPEG-4 part 10) encoder blade is used in the VIDi chassis a high density rack mount system for video over IP transport. Plug a video source directly into the blade, plug into the network via the RJ-45 connection, and stream real-time DVD quality video over your LAN or WAN. The VIDi4 system is suitable for all applications requiring cost effective low bit rate video distribution over IP networks. There are two VIDi chassis. The 17-slot has the option of dual redundant power supplies and holds up to 17 blades, while the 2-slot chassis has a single power source and can hold 2 blades.
The VIDi4 has a unique embedded platform that enables consistent full motion video preserved from: delay, jitter, packet losses, and packet out-of-order instabilities. This technology is unrivaled for cost-to-performance value.
MediaPOINTE is manufactured by AMD. MediaPOINTE solutions are industry-leading business communications solutions. They are designed for people who want to share information at any time in an easy and efficient way. MediaPOINTE has received international recognition for the quality and efficiency of its products.
MediaPOINTE ‘s products are digital network streamers, digital media recorders, ensembles for managing and publishing videos and performers for creating DVD recordings of live performances and events. Its flagship products are the TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder.
Corporations benefit by creating online training classes, company announcements to employees and capturing meetings for sharing. Hospitals benefit by recording procedures and sharing them with colleagues. Universities and schools use MediaPOINTE products for streaming and recording of lectures and giving presentations.
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.
• Audio connector provides input for right/left, balanced and unbalanced audio
• S-Video connector provides input for a Y/C video cable
• CVBS connector provides input for composite video sources
• RCA type composite connections via adaptor
• Serial Connector for RJ-45 connector which allows RS-232 (full-duplex, no handshaking) and RS-422 (full duplex) communication
LED Status Indications:
• 10/100 LED indicates the speed of the connection
• Link/Act LED indicates the status of the Ethernet link
• Status LED indicates proper installation, power, and operation
• Video LED indicates the state of the video input signal when a valid video source is detected and blinks at a speed relative to the encoded bit rate when the unit is properly encoding video
• VIDi 2-slot: FCC Part 15 Class B, UL Listed I.T.E. E257717, CE
• VIDi 17-slot: FCC Part 15 Class A, UL Listed I.T.E. E257717, CE
• One VIDi4 blade
• Limited 12-month product warranty One RCA-to-BNC adapter, female-to-male
• One Wiedenmuler terminal block connector for audio connections
• Unbalanced audio cable for VIDi series blades
• Extended Product Warranty
W- .78 in. (20mm), H- 5.11 in. (130mm), D- 6.85 in. (174mm)
"Alex was a big help, the Clearone system works great It's been a positive experience"
added to cart Continue shopping (5) or