SoundPoint Pro SE-220 seamlessly integrates handset and headset telephone functionality with crystal clear, hands-free voice conferencing in an elegant personal business phone. With the touch of a button, SoundPoint Pro SE-220 lets you hold clear, multipoint conference calls with up to two additional participants. Polycom's Acoustic Clarity Technology enables callers to speak when they want without clipped sentences and one-way conversations that are common with ordinary business speakerphones.
The SoundPoint Pro SE-220 has versatile features like a front-facing microphone for voice conferencing, and dialing is quick with the 36-number speed-dial capability. You can also connect an optional headset for quality, hands-free applications.
- All-in-one communications at your finger-tips - conferencing, handset, and headset support.
- Easily switch between speakerphone, headset, and handset modes.
- High-quality voice clarity with full-duplex conferencing - for natural two-way conversations.
- Caller ID and Caller ID on Call Waiting - identifies incoming calls quickly.
- 36-number programmable speed dial - saves dialing time.
- 99-number outgoing and 99-number incoming (with Caller ID)
- Easily locate and dial stored numbers.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous natural conversations.
- Industry-leading conferencing technology.
- Easy-to-install and use - plug into power outlet and standard jack.
- Full-featured two-line business phone.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous natural conversations
- Easily switch between speakerphone, headset, and handset modes
- Industry-leading conferencing technology
- Easy-to-install and use – plug into power outlet and standard jack
- Full-featured two-line business phone
Polycom started in 1990 and is now a worldwide leader for best-in-class unified collaboration solutions that help organizations meet both productivity and cost containment challenges. It solves the communication problems for businesses and provides the most life-like communication experience instantly from anywhere.
Polycom’s products and solutions include telepresence solutions, video conference systems, management applications, conferencing infrastructure, recording and streaming, security and remote access, accessories, desktop solutions, wireless solutions, conferencing solutions, applications and accessories. It’s the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology, and its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product.
Polycom remains well positioned against new competitors in telepresence and effective visual collaboration. One of their strongest advantages is the compatibility to use their telepresence solutions alongside their complete line of traditional videoconferencing end-points and video network infrastructure.
Audio Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for audio conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, POLYCOM, ClearOne, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Phone - High Definition Audio Communications, ClearOne’s CHAT 50 Personal Conferencing, CHAT 150 USB Personal Conferencing and CHAT 170 Personal Conferencing Speakerphone, Polycom’s CX100 Speakerphone, Communicator Speakerphone, and SoundPoint IP 301.