Personal speakerphone for hands-free Skype calls
The CHAT 60 is a personal speakerphone that provides high quality audio for hands-free calls with Skype. The CHAT 60 easily connects to laptops and PCs via USB for rich, full-duplex audio communication. With HDConference™ audio technologies, the CHAT 60 is the perfect audio peripheral for anyone who wants a high-quality audio solution that is both portable and economical.
The CHAT 60 was created by ClearOne to provide a high performance speakerphone for individuals using Skype to make calls over the Internet. The CHAT 60 is a completely full-duplex speakerphone that delivers superior audio for Skype calls and eliminates the need to be tethered to the PC via a headset. Providing true plug-and-play operation, the CHAT 60 requires no drives to be installed; just plug it into a USB port and your Skype calls are now crystal clear and hands-free.
- Full-duplex audio allows you to listen and speak at the same time
- Echo cancellation eliminates acoustic echo for audio that is much more intelligible
- Noise cancellation removes ambient room noise for more natural-sounding conversations
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust microphone and speaker levels automatically
- Sleek industrial design is at home in any professional environment
- High-quality audio solution that is both portable and economical
- Plug-and-play connectivity via USB requires no software or drivers to be installed
- Replaces the PC’s speakers and microphone with a high-quality, full-duplex solution
- Sensitive microphone provides 120° audio pickup up to 8 feet away
- Easy plug-and-play USB connection requires no software or drivers to be installed
- Contains HDConference™ advanced audio technologies for crystal-clear audio
- Frees you from the inconvenience of a headset with superior hands-free audio for Skype calls
- Perfect for the office, home office, teleworker or traveling professional
- Perfect for:
- The Office
- Traveling Professionals
- Incoming calls ring on the CHAT 60
- No headset wires or discomfort
- Plug-and-play operation
- Other devices or applications:
- Internet phone applications
- Instant messaging applications
- VoIP softphones
- Enterprise telephones
- Cell phones
- Web conferencing
- Desktop video conferencing
- Audio playback
- PC-based gaming
- CHAT 60 Personal Speakerphone for Skype
- 3’ USB 2.0 connection cable
- Quick Start Guide
ClearOne has been in the business for more than 20 years and is the world’s leading provider for audio conferencing technologies and solutions. The company dominates the professional conferencing space with more than 54% of global market share. ClearOne’s products enhance presentation, collaboration, multimedia applications and distance communications while creating natural environments for efficient and effective personal/group communication.
Some of the popular products and solutions offered include premium conferencing, tabletop conferencing, personal conferencing, AV distribution and control, conferencing microphones and media carts. The CHATAttach 150 Personal/Group speakerphone for medium and large conference rooms, CHAT 50 Personal Conferencing, CHAT 150 USB Personal Conferencing and CHAT 170 Personal Conferencing Speakerphone are among the best products.
ClearOne is committed to provide the highest quality products ranging from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Audio Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for audio conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, POLYCOM, ClearOne, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Phone - High Definition Audio Communications, ClearOne’s CHAT 50 Personal Conferencing, CHAT 150 USB Personal Conferencing and CHAT 170 Personal Conferencing Speakerphone, Polycom’s CX100 Speakerphone, Communicator Speakerphone, and SoundPoint IP 301.